Samsung Said to Be Mulling Google TV Products, Excluding IntelIan King and Douglas MacMillan
Samsung Electronics Co., the largest television maker, may use Google TV software in home-entertainment devices based on its own chips, rather than those from Intel Corp., a person with knowledge of the plans said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself