GE Engine Was ‘Miscast’ as Earmark, Immelt Tells EmployeesRachel Layne
General Electric Co. said it will seek to restore funding for its alternate Joint Strike Fighter engine, which was labeled a waste of money when the U.S. House of Representatives voted to kill the program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day