HCA Plans Biggest U.S. Private Equity IPO at $4.28 BillionPat Wechsler
HCA Holdings Inc., a hospital chain, plans to sell stock valued at as much as $4.28 billion in what would be the largest U.S. private-equity-backed initial public offering on record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner