Congo Wildlife Authority Presses Charges Against SocoMichael J. Kavanagh
The Congolese Wildlife Authority filed charges with the country’s attorney general against London-based Soco International Plc after its employees allegedly forced their way into Virunga National Park, the park’s director said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself