Obama Seeks 13% Cut in Environmental Agency’s BudgetKim Chipman
President Barack Obama proposed cutting the Environmental Protection Agency’s budget 13 percent to $8.97 billion as the agency faces Republican demands to limit its funding and authority.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's