As Stalin Starved Ukrainians, Kids Ate Each Other: Lewis Lapham
When the Kharkiv orphanage, filled with starving, moaning orphans, suddenly went silent, caregivers rushed in to find the children eating Petrus, the smallest of them. Some tore off bits of the boy’s flesh and devoured them, while others sucked blood from his wounds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself