Weber Throws ECB Race Open by Ruling Out Second Bundesbank TermJana Randow, Christian Vits and Jeff Black
The race for the European Central Bank’s presidency was thrown wide open as Axel Weber told officials he may not seek a second term as head of Germany’s central bank, casting doubt over his future career plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks