Romania to Secure New 5 Billion-Euro Accord From the IMF, EUIrina Savu and Andra Timu
Romania will sign a precautionary accord with the International Monetary Fund and the European Union worth 5 billion euros ($6.8 billion) to provide a safety net during Europe’s sovereign-debt crisis, President Traian Basescu said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing