Romania to Secure New 5 Billion-Euro Accord From the IMF, EUIrina Savu and Andra Timu
Romania will sign a precautionary accord with the International Monetary Fund and the European Union worth 5 billion euros ($6.8 billion) to provide a safety net during Europe’s sovereign-debt crisis, President Traian Basescu said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts