AIG Hires New York Fed’s Peters After Repaying LoanCaroline Salas, Bradley Keoun and Andrew Frye
American International Group Inc. hired Federal Reserve Bank of New York veteran Brian Peters to help manage risk after the bailed-out insurer paid down a credit line with the regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy