Virginia to Ask Supreme Court to Hear Health Law CaseGreg Stohr
Virginia will seek expedited U.S. Supreme Court review of President Barack Obama’s health-care overhaul, asking the justices to take the rare step of considering the case without waiting for an appeals court decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy