Harris Barton, a former right tackle with the San Francisco 49ers, remembers the time Reggie White of the Philadelphia Eagles flattened him. It was Sept. 24, 1989, and for two downs, Barton had fended off White’s “rip and club” move of throwing opponents off balance and knocking them to the turf.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis