Shark’s Fin Comes Off Menu as Cruelty Campaign Sways U.K. ChefsRichard Vines
On Gerrard Street, in the heart of London’s Chinatown, the air is thick with the sound of Chinese dialects and the sweet smell of roasting duck.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day