Tiger Woods Got $55.4 Million for Dubai Resort, Arabian SaysRoss Larsen
Tiger Woods was paid $55.4 million by United Arab Emirates developer Tatweer to promote a golf resort project that was suspended last month, Arabian Business reported, citing documents seen by the magazine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing