Cocoa Halts Longest Rally in 3 Years; Cotton, Orange Juice DropChris Prentice
Cocoa declined, halting the longest rally in more than three years, on bets that global supplies will be ample even amid political unrest in Ivory Coast, the world’s largest producer. Cotton and orange juice dropped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline