Crop, Livestock Flood Risk Boosted by Heavier North Dakota SnowWhitney McFerron and Jeff Wilson
Heavy snow and rain in the U.S. Midwest may cause damaging overflows along the Red River of the North, where record floods in 2009 delayed or reduced planting of crops and killed 91,000 cattle in North Dakota and Minnesota.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy