Bloomberg Seeks NYC Pension Changes, No Tax BoostHenry Goldman
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg called for avoiding tax increases and raising some workers’ retirement age as he laid out steps to plug a deficit that may be about 7 percent of a projected $67.5 billion budget.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure