Philip Seymour Hoffman, Kline Aid Besieged Belorussian TheaterAmanda Gordon
Philip Seymour Hoffman, Kevin Kline, Lou Reed and Laurie Anderson convened yesterday in Manhattan for an evening of political theater as they read letters from imprisoned Belorussians.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day