Nigeria’s Poverty Ratio Rises to 70% of Population, Trust SaysPaul Okolo
About 70 percent of Nigeria’s 150 million people live below the poverty line, the Daily Trust reported, citing Lamido Sanusi, governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas