Danaher’s Unit Sale Boosts Cash for Acquisition HuntWill Daley and Howard Mustoe
Danaher Corp. may have the largest cash stockpile in its history after selling its Pacific Scientific aerospace unit, fueling Chief Executive Officer Lawrence Culp’s hunt for acquisitions in businesses such as dental and testing equipment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig