Fed Says Economy Expanded on Manufacturing, SpendingScott Lanman
The Federal Reserve said holiday-season spending and increased manufacturing drove an economic expansion across the U.S. in November and December, with businesses cautiously optimistic about their 2011 outlooks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single