Iran Gasoline Consumption Falls 13% After Government Price RiseLadane Nasseri
Iran’s average daily demand for gasoline has fallen by 13 percent, three weeks after the government quadrupled the price of subsidized fuel, the Oil Ministry reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders