LG Unveils Web-Enabled TVs, Apps to Challenge Apple, Roku, SonyCliff Edwards
LG Electronics Inc. is introducing a line of 10 television sets, Blu-ray video players and a set-top box that will compete with Apple TV, Roku and Boxee in offering movies, TV shows and other content off the Web.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’