Hartnett Takes On Art-Gallery Restaurant After Quitting RamsayRichard Vines
Angela Hartnett is to take over the Whitechapel Gallery Dining Room, her first new project after quitting Gordon Ramsay Holdings last month and acquiring Murano, the London restaurant that she created and ran for him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing