Molycorp Considers Doubling Planned Rare-Earth Metals OutputPimm Fox, David Wilson and Simon Casey
Molycorp Inc., owner of the world’s largest rare-earth deposit outside of China, may double its planned production to help meet global demand after China cut export quotas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing