BP Investor Suit to Be Led by New York, Ohio FundsLaurel Brubaker Calkins and Margaret Cronin Fisk
The New York and Ohio state pension funds will be the lead plaintiffs in shareholder litigation against BP Plc and company directors and managers over investment losses suffered in the wake of the Gulf oil spill.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing