Indonesia Stocks: Aneka Tambang, Bank Rakyat, London SumatraBerni Moestafa
Indonesia’s Jakarta Composite index gained 34.73 points, or 1 percent, to 3,659.66 at the 4 p.m. local-time close, advancing for a second day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's