Karl Rove Wears Gingham Dress, Reagan Hugs Lamblike Glenn Beck
It’s hard to walk past the window of Manhattan gallery Mulherin Pollard Projects without stopping to admire Karl Rove, dressed as Dorothy from “The Wizard of Oz.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting