Karl Rove Wears Gingham Dress, Reagan Hugs Lamblike Glenn Beck
It’s hard to walk past the window of Manhattan gallery Mulherin Pollard Projects without stopping to admire Karl Rove, dressed as Dorothy from “The Wizard of Oz.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's