Christie’s Reports Provisional 2010 Sales of 3.2 Billion PoundsScott Reyburn
Christie’s International sold a record 3.2 billion pounds ($5 billion) of art and other collectibles in 2010, according to a provisional figure released today by the London-based auction house.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets