Nasdaq Working Quietly to Curb Bank Control of ClearinghousesClea Benson, Robert Schmidt and Silla Brush
The revelation that regulators received forged letters denouncing banks’ “cartel-like control” of derivatives trading has exposed the latest front in a yearlong battle over which companies gain entrée into the $583 trillion swaps market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’