Toshiba to Invest 100 Billion Yen for LCD Plant, Nikkei SaysSteven McPherson
Toshiba Corp. will invest 100 billion yen ($1.2 billion) for a factory in Japan to supply liquid-crystal display panels for Apple Inc. iPhones, the Nikkei reported, without citing anyone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing