Lockheed, Austal Extend Prices on Littoral Ship BidsAnthony Capaccio
Lockheed Martin Corp. and the U.S. unit of Australia’s Austal Ltd. will extend by two weeks prices for the U.S. Navy’s Littoral Combat Ship to allow Congress time to possibly authorize the project’s dual-team strategy and for the service to process the resulting contract.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy