JGC Group Wins Vietnam Refinery Contract, Nikkei SaysTsuyoshi Inajima
A JGC Corp.-led group that includes Chiyoda Corp. and Technip SA won exclusive negotiating rights for a contract to build a refinery in Vietnam, the Nikkei newspaper reported without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy