‘Birds of America’ Book Fetches Record $11.5 MillionScott Reyburn
A copy of John James Audubon’s early-19th-century illustrated “Birds of America” sold in London tonight for 7.3 million pounds ($11.5 million), a record for any printed work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis