U.S. Stocks, Commodities Gain as Dollar Drops After Jobs DataRita Nazareth and Elizabeth Stanton
U.S. stocks rose and commodities extended their biggest weekly rally in more than a year as a slide in the dollar boosted prices of oil and metals, helping equities overcome an early drop that followed an unexpected rise in the jobless rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards