Chavez Praises Wikileaks Cables, Calls on Clinton to ResignDaniel Cancel and Jose Orozco
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez praised nonprofit group Wikileaks.org for its “bravery” after the group began to publish 250,000 diplomatic cables and said that U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton should resign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs