Hungary Moves to Strip Fund Members of State PensionsZoltan Simon and Edith Balazs
Hungary will strip private pension fund members of their state pensions unless they move retirement savings back to the government-run program, Economy Minister Gyorgy Matolcsy said today in Budapest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day