Tibet Lures Shangri-La as Urban China Crowded by Luxury HotelsNadja Brandt
Expansion in China, the world’s fastest-growing economy, is causing an urban lodging glut that’s spurring luxury chains including Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc.’s St. Regis to head to areas as remote as Tibet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets