Chicago’s $195 Alinea, L20 Win Three Michelin StarsRyan Sutton and Angie Lau
Alinea, the avant-garde restaurant whose chef once lost his sense of taste in a battle with tongue cancer, is one of two Chicago restaurants to receive the highest rating in Michelin’s debut red guide for the city, released today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself