Blankfein Calls Emerging Markets Goldman’s ‘Biggest Opportunity’Christine Harper
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Lloyd Blankfein said growth in emerging markets rather than fundamental changes in business strategies will be key to future profits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders