Obama to Name North Carolina’s Smith as Fannie, Freddie OverseerLorraine Woellert
President Barack Obama said he will nominate North Carolina Banking Commissioner Joseph A. Smith Jr. to become chief regulator for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as the administration prepares to overhaul the mortgage firms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap