Fed Resumes Easing With $7.229 Billion of TreasuriesLiz Capo McCormick
The Federal Reserve began a second round of unconventional monetary easing by buying $7.229 billion of Treasuries in attempt to drive down borrowing rates to help reduce unemployment and avert deflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap