Korean ‘No Deal’ May Damp U.S. Trade Accords ProspectsMark Drajem and Nicholas Johnston
Before heading to Seoul, U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk was warned by Senator Max Baucus that “no deal is better than a bad deal” when it came to negotiating changes in a free-trade agreement with South Korea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’