Silver Lake Sumeru Invests in Data-Management Company TalendRyan Flinn
Silver Lake Sumeru, a division of the private-equity firm that focuses on midsize businesses, made an investment in Talend, a company that aims to help customers save money by managing their data more efficiently.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's