California Gap May Rise to $25.4 Billion, Report SaysMichael B. Marois
California, the most populous U.S. state, may face a $25.4 billion budget deficit over the next 19 months, the fourth time in as many years the state has confronted a spending gap, its fiscal analyst said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day