KKR, Bain to Take Third HCA Payout as Debt Looks Better Than IPOSree Vidya Bhaktavatsalam and Cristina Alesci
KKR & Co. and Bain Capital LLC’s decision to pay themselves a $2 billion dividend from HCA Inc. shows that the 82 percent surge in high-yield bonds since 2009 is making it more attractive for buyout firms to pile more debt on their companies than to take them public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing