Gold Rises to Record on Demand for Haven Amid Europe Debt WoesPham-Duy Nguyen and Nicholas Larkin
Gold advanced to another record on speculation that European governments may struggle to pay debt, boosting demand for the precious metal as an alternative to currencies. Silver extended a rally to a 30-year high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy