Geithner Says U.S. Won’t Use Dollar to Gain Economic AdvantageRebecca Christie
Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said the U.S. won’t use the dollar as a trade weapon and he repeated his support for a “strong dollar” that plays a central role in the global economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis