U.S. Payrolls Could Have Been Up About 240,000, Greenlaw SaysCarlos Torres
Government efforts to smooth U.S. payroll changes from month to month may have masked an even bigger gain in October than the 151,000 reported today, according to Morgan Stanley’s David Greenlaw.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing