House Finance Panel Republicans Said to Back Bachus as ChairmanPhil Mattingly
The top Republicans on the House Financial Services Committee will support Alabama Representative Spencer Bachus’s bid for the panel’s chairmanship over a challenge from Representative Ed Royce of California, according to two House aides briefed on the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks