Brunei Prince Fights to Keep Sex Statues Out of New York TrialDavid McLaughlin
A Brunei prince’s lawyers said details about his multiple wives and statues of him having sex shouldn’t be presented to a New York jury when his lawsuit against his former legal advisers goes to court next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day